If you are looking for a spectrum remote code for Panasonic TV, you are at the right place. I will discuss how to program Spectrum remote for Panasonic TV and its codes. Spectrum remote is a universal remote that controls multiple audio and video devices at once. Opting for a Spectrum remote is better when you want to replace a remote for your entertainment device.
Spectrum Remote Codes For Panasonic TV List
Here you can see several codes which allow you to program the remote for Panasonic TV. Find the code for your device or try all the codes until the remote gets a valid code like we did for spectrum remote codes tcl roku tv. You can program Spectrum remote to Panasonic TV several times and try all the codes mentioned below for your device when you need help finding a valid code.
11480, 12240, 11927, 11947, 11924, 10171, 10060,10150, 10156, 10178,11142, 11347, 11454, 11774, 12360
Spectrum Remote RC122 Codes For Panasonic TV
How To Program Spectrum Remote To Panasonic TV
You have two ways to program the Panasonic TV, but you must choose a single method when you want to program the remote Panasonic TV. I will explain two methods below: the direct code entry method and the auto-code search method.
Most of the time, I will recommend the direct code method because it is the quick and easiest method. Follow the instructions below to program spectrum remote.
- Turn on your Panasonic TV (The TV should not be in standby mode).
- Insert new batteries into the remote compartment.
- Note down the code from the list.
- Press the “OK” and “MENU” keys simultaneously until the LED light flashes twice.
- After this, enter the code on the remote. The LED light will blink twice to confirm the code. If not, enter the following code until it ensures the correct code.
- Finally, press the “power” key on the remote. The Panasonic TV should turn off.
Turn back on the Panasonic TV and check all the functions as expected. Suppose the device responds to the remote correctly; no need for further setup. If not, you can try another auto-code search method to program your Spectrum remote to Panasonic TV.
How To Program Spectrum Remote To Panasonic TV Without Codes
In this method, you don’t need to enter a code specifically. The codes in the remote database will be sent to the device, and the correct code will be scanned to save the device information in the remote database. It will take several minutes to keep the remote in front of the device until the complete setup.
- Connect all the cables correctly and switch on your Panasonic TV.
- Insert new batteries into the remote to send solid infrared signals.
- Now locate the remote toward the Panasonic TV.
- Press and hold the “OK” and “MENU” keys simultaneously until the LED blinks twice at the top of the remote.
- After this, press the “TV POWER” button on the remote. The power button LED will turn on.
- Long press the “UP” arrow button until the device turns off.
- Release the “UP” arrow key immediately when the device turns off to save the code.
Conclusion: You can try these two methods to program the Spectrum remote for Panasonic TV. You must choose a valid code for your device while programming the remote in the direct code entry method. If you don’t have a valid code, choose the auto-code search method alternatively.