Spectrum remote control is the best choice for your Sharp TV due to its amazing features. However, you will need to program the Spectrum remote to Sharp TV when you want to use the remote. This post will discuss Spectrum remote codes for Sharp TV and programming instructions. Read the information carefully before going to programming.
Spectrum Sharp Tv Codes List
Below, you can see Sharp TV codes for spectrum remotes. The codes help you while you are programming the remote. These codes are designed by Spectrum remote manufacturers, allowing the remote to recognize the device while connecting the remote to the Sharp TV.
Spectrum RC122 Remote Sharp Tv Codes
1060, 1011, 1025, 1033, 1075, 1205, 1055, 1294, 1297, 1301, 1308, 1313, 1328, 1346
How To Program A Spectrum Remote To A Sharp TV
I will discuss two methods to program the Spectrum remote to Sharp TV, but you must choose one way only. If you fail in one method, you can alternatively switch to the second method.
In this method, you must enter a code on the remote to connect it to the Sharp TV. The code recognizes the device and saves the information in the remote database when entering it on the remote during the programming. Follow the instructions below to program the Spectrum remote to the Sharp TV.
- Turn on your TV (The Sharp TV should not be in standby mode)
- Insert new batteries into the remote compartment.
- Press and hold the “MENU” and “OK” buttons simultaneously until the Red LED light flashes twice.
- Now your remote is ready to learn.
- Enter the code that you selected for Spectrum remote programming. The Red LED flash twice to confirm the code.
- If the Red LED light blinks or remains solid, you must re-enter the code until the remote gets a valid code.
Finally, check your remote functions, such as volume, changing channels and more, as expected. You can switch to the auto-code search method if you can’t find a valid code.
How To Program A Spectrum Remote To A Sharp TV Without Code
The auto-code search method goes under the scanning procedure, and you don’t need to enter a code manually on the remote. The remote sends several batch codes to the device until it finds the correct code.
- Switch on your Sharp TV.
- Press and hold the “OK” and “MENU” keys at once until the Red LED light blinks twice.
- After this, hit the “TV POWER” button once. The LED of the power button turns on and remains solid.
- Now the Spectrum remote is ready for programming
- Press and hold the “UP” arrow on the remote until the Sharp TV turns off.
- Release the “UP” arrow key immediately when the Sharp TV turns off to save the code.
Note: The auto-code searching process may take up to 10 minutes. It would be best if you kept holding the remote in front of the Sharp TV from an appropriate distance until it turned off.
If the remote isn’t programmed for the first time, you will need to follow the instructions from step1.
Conclusion: Both methods are recommended to program the Spectrum remote. Ensure you have inserted new batteries into the remote compartment and connect all the cables correctly to the device before going to programming.