Spectrum Universal remote controls are the best to pair multiple home theatre devices in your home. It can be programmed with different devices of various brands that allow you to enjoy your entertainment time without worrying about handling dozens of remotes for different devices. The best part of Spectrum universal remote is that it is easy to use and has several functions for several devices.
If you have Samsung TV at your home and want to connect it with Spectrum universal remote control, then you have to get the correct code that will pair your TV to the remote. The code is required only once to sync your TV unit when you pair the TV to the remote for the first time. These codes are generally of 2, 3, 4, and 5 digits. Once you find the correct code then it will become easy for you to program Samsung TV with Spectrum remote.
Spectrum Remote Code for Samsung TV List
There are various codes available to pair Samsung TV to the Spectrum remote, and it becomes tough for the user to find one correct code for their TV set. So, to resolve this issue, we have prepared a complete list of working codes that will sync your TV to the Spectrum universal remote. Just go through the list of codes given below and start programming your TV set to the remote.
Spectrum RC122 Remote Codes for Samsung TV
Every model of remote or device has a different set of codes, and so there is a different set of codes of Spectrum RC122 for Samsung TV. To make the entire process of programming Samsung TV to RC122 easy for you, we have penned down a list of codes for TV & samsung soundbar codes for spectrum remote that will connect your remote to your TV in no time. Check the list given below and pair your TV.
Spectrum URC1160 Remote Codes for Samsung TV
Spectrum URC1160 also has a different set of codes, and these codes vary for various devices. But as we are talking about the Samsung TV unit, then we have mentioned a list of verified and working codes for Spectrum URC1160. You can check the list given below and program your Samsung TV to the universal remote.
How to Program Spectrum Remote to Samsung TV
Before programming your Samsung TV to Spectrum universal remote control, make sure that your remote has 2 new AA batteries. Once your remote is ready to use, you can start pairing the remote to your TV by following a simple guideline. Below here, we have mentioned the auto-search method of connecting the remote to the TV. It will automatically detect the code of your Samsung TV and connect to your remote.
- Switch on your Samsung TV.
- Press the MENU and OK keys simultaneously and hold them for a few seconds until the INPUT button blinks two times.
- Now press TV POWER on your Spectrum remote and you will see the input key lighting up brighter.
- Next, point the remote towards the TV and press the UP button and hold it for a few seconds.
- At this point, your device will turn off automatically, you can now release the UP button and your remote will save the code.
How To Program Samsung Remote to Spectrum Cable Box
You can also program your cable box to Spectrum universal remote in a few easy steps. All you need to do is keep your remote ready with brand new batteries and follow the guideline given below as did a post called how to program spectrum remote to philips tv device. We have mentioned a complete programming procedure for connecting the Spectrum remote to the cable box so that you can easily pair your device.
- Switch on the cable box.
- Hold the remote at a proper distance facing toward the cable box.
- Now press CBL, OK/SELL, and CBL keys on the remote at the same time for a while till the LED light gets on.
- Now you have to enter the code using the number pad on your remote. If the code doesn’t work then try entering another code and for that, you have to wait for a moment for entering each code.
- When you successfully enter the right code, the cable box will shut down immediately.
- To test whether your remote has successfully connected to the cable box, press the POWER key on your remote. If the cable box turns on, the procedure is complete.
- Lastly, press the CBL button again to complete the process and save the code.
We hope all the information given in this article is useful for you. We have tried to cover all the necessary details that are required by the user when they use Spectrum universal remote control for the first time and program it with their desired devices. So, take the remote and enjoy connecting it with the multiple devices of your home theatre.