If you are looking for Bose Soundbar universal codes for Spectrum remote, I will tell you the Spectrum remote codes and their programming instructions in this post. The Spectrum remote is compatible with all entertainment devices, including Bose Soundbar. However, you will need to program the Spectrum remote to Bose Soundbar before using it.
Spectrum Remote Code For Bose Soundbar List
Here, you can see Spectrum remote codes for Bose Soundbar, which will need to enter while programming on the Spectrum remote. I will give you complete instructions about the codes and programming methods. The code you enter on the remote will scan the device and save the device information in the database.
Spectrum RC122 Remote Code For Bose Soundbar
How To Program Spectrum Remote To Bose Soundbar
You can program Spectrum remote to Bose Soundbar in two ways: direct code entry and auto-code search. Let’s see how to program Spectrum remote to Bose Soundbar in both methods.
You will need to find a valid code and enter it on the remote while programming the remote in this method. It is an easy and quickest method, completed within a minute without much effort.
- Turn on your Bose Soundbar and turn off other devices, such as TV, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Insert new batteries into the remote to strengthen the IR signals.
- Face the remote toward the Bose Soundbar from an appropriate distance.
- Press and simultaneously hold the “OK” and “MENU” keys. The LED indicator at the top of the remote blinks twice when the remote is ready to learn.
- Now enter the Bose universal remote code for Spectrum remote programming.
- The LED indicator will blink twice if the code is correct. If the LED indicator blinks more times or remains on, it means it received an incorrect code. Enter the correct code until the remote gets a valid code.
Finally, check the remote functions by controlling your device. If the device responds well to the remote command, it means the remote has found the correct code, and the remote is ready to use.
How To Program Spectrum Remote To Bose Soundbar Without Code
In this method, you don’t need to enter a code manually to program the remote. The remote will send a set of codes to the device to identify the device and save information in the remote database.
- Switch on your Bose Soundbar.
- Keep and hold the remote in front of the Bose Soundbar.
- Long press the “MENU” and “OK” buttons until the LED indicator blinks twice.
- After this, press the “TV POWER” button once. It will turn on.
- Now press and hold the “UP” arrow button until the Soundbar turns off.
- Release the “UP” arrow key immediately when the device turns off.
Check your remote functions to control your device. If everything works well, the remote is ready to use. If the remote doesn’t work or works partially, you will need to reprogram the remote from step1.
Conclusion: The code search method may take several minutes to program than the code entry method as it did in philips tv code for spectrum remote brand. Keep holding the remote at the device from the lowest distance while programming the remote. If you have any doubts or have errors during the remote programming, leave a comment to us.