Universal remotes have become more and more popular by the day. A universal remote combines and automates a lot of operations with a single button press, so you do not have to pick up three or four remotes just to watch TV or listen to some music. Imagine you have switched your devices on and you get all comfy on your couch only to realise that you picked up the wrong remote when coming towards the couch and now you must get up again – how inconvenient is that!
Spectrum Universal Remote Is your one-stop shop for all your home’s remote-control needs; use it to control your TV, DVD player, home theatre system, speakers, and more. People usually turn to universal remotes when they misplace, break, or lose any of their remotes, or when they are simply bored of trying to organise, keep track of, and arrange the several different remotes in their house neatly. The remote can connect to up to five devices at once, allowing you to control all your audio and video gadgets without making a mess in your living room. Furthermore, setting up the Spectrum remote is quite straightforward—just a few basic steps are required, and all you need to know is the correct code to input.
Spectrum Remote Codes for Soundbar List
You have the devices ready at home, your soundbar, your TV and more, and you have recently purchased a Spectrum remote to better organise your living space and help with the confusion of numerous remotes and different controls, what next?
As mentioned earlier, the Spectrum universal remote can be programmed with up to 5 devices at once. If you wish to control your soundbar with a universal remote, the Spectrum universal remote can be of use! The Spectrum remote codes for soundbar are listed below, all you need to know is the manufacturer and model of your soundbar, or any device you wish to pair the remote with for that matter.
How to Program Spectrum Remote to Soundbar
To program Spectrum remote to soundbar, you simply must follow a few easy steps. If you have purchased your Spectrum remote and are waiting to control your soundbar with it, here is a short guide explaining how to program Spectrum remote to soundbar to help you continue.
- Step 1: Turn the soundbar on and make sure that there are batteries in your remote.
- Step 2: Press and hold the TV and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The TV button should now light up. If it does not, repeat this step until the TV button lights up.
- Step 3: Look up the programming code for the company and model of your soundbar in the handbook provided with the remote or in list provided above.
- Step 4: Point the remote towards the soundbar and input the right code for your device and manufacturer.
- Step 5: Try controlling the soundbar with the remote, if it works, you are all set to go. If not, repeat the steps until you can control the volume or use any other function on the device.
That is how simple it is to program Spectrum remote to soundbar. All you need to know is the right code to input. The Spectrum soundbar codes can be found by referring to the list above as we did for spectrum remote sony tv codes, in the handbook that comes with the remote or on the company’s website. Press a few buttons and you are all done, ready to use a much more organised and convenient living space. Now you can simply pair your remote with the devices you wish to control and you will have a single remote that controls pretty much every device in your living room.