Who doesn’t want to get glued to the TV and enjoy their favorite game, movie, or show? But handling multiple remotes for different devices spoils the experience. Spectrum universal remote is the best option to control your home entertainment devices. This remote can connect to your Vizio TV as well and control its entire setting and you will have a great entertainment time.
All the models of the Spectrum remote can easily connect with your Vizio TV by using the correct code. There are various codes of 2, 3, 4, and 5 digits that work with different models of your TV sets. You just need to find the appropriate code for your TV unit and you will be ready to program it with your TV.
Spectrum Universal Remote Code List for Vizio TV
If you couldn’t find the correct code for your Vizio TV, then don’t worry, we have mentioned a complete list of verified codes for your convenience below here. Just go through the list and get the code for your TV and start pairing it.
Spectrum RC122 Remote Codes for Vizio TV
Vizio TV can be accessible with Spectrum RC122 remote and for that all you need to have is a correct code. Given below is a list of working codes that will easily connect the remote to any model of Vizio TV. Check out the list and get the correct code for your TV set.
Spectrum URC1160 Remote Codes for Vizio TV
The URC1160 model of Spectrum remote can also get paired up with your Vizio TV. It requires a different set of codes to connect with your TV unit. We have penned down the list of codes that will work Spectrum URC1160 so that you don’t have to look for the codes here and there. Go down to the list given below and connect your Vizion TV.
How to Program Spectrum Remote to Vizio TV
You can program your Vizio TV to the Spectrum universal remote control using two methods, the auto-search method, and the manual method. Both the procedures of setting up a TV unit with Spectrum are very easy. We have mentioned both the technique of programming Vizio TV, you can check the methods given below and connect your TV with any of these two processes.
- Turn on your Vizio TV.
- Now, simultaneously long-press the MENU and OK button and hold it for a while until the “INPUT” key blinks two times.
- Press and release the TV POWER button in the top left corner of the remote.
- Next, press the UP arrow key and hold it while aiming the remote at your TV.
- Finally, leave the UP arrow key when the device turns off. Your remote will automatically save the code.
- Turn on the Vizio TV set.
- Now, press the Menu and OK buttons simultaneously and hold them until the INPUT button blinks two times.
- Next, press TV POWER and release it in a few seconds.
- Now press and hold the correct digit button of your TV, like it “0” for Vizio TV. When the TV turns off, release the digit key. Your remote will save the code.
In this article, we have covered all the important details regarding programming instructions and a list of working codes that will help you to connect your Vizio TV to the Spectrum universal remotes. We hope, you got your queries answered here, but in case you don’t find your issue resolved, then feel free to talk to our customer care service provider who will be happy to assist you.