In this post, I will discuss Spectrum Emerson TV codes and their usage. If you have lost your original remote and looking for a remote replacement, the Spectrum remote is the best choice. The Spectrum remote comes with unique features and contains all the functions of your original remote. I will tell you how to use Spectrum universal remote codes for Emerson TV.
Spectrum Remote Codes For Emerson TV List
Here you can see Spectrum remote codes for Emerson TV and how to use information. You don’t need any previous experience to program the Spectrum to Emerson TV, and I will tell you the programming instructions. If you fail to find the correct code, you can also try all the codes until the remote gets the valid code.
11864, 10171, 10463, 11963, 10180, 11394, 11913, 10178, 11454, 11661, 11997, 12183, 11578, 11142, 11928, 13559
Spectrum Remote RC122 Emerson TV Codes
1241, 1014, 1020, 1023, 1019, 1018, 1017, 1027, 1172, 1251, 1361
How To Program Spectrum Remote To Emerson TV
I will share with your two programming methods to connect the Spectrum remote to the Emerson TV. You will need to choose a single way only to program the remote. Most people prefer the direct code entry method, but if you fail to program the remote in the direct code entry method, you can follow the auto-code search method.
You must enter a valid code in this method and check all your remote functions after completing the programming. Follow the instructions below to program the Spectrum remote to Emerson TV.
- Turn on your Emerson TV and turn off other devices while programming the remote to Emerson TV.
- Insert new batteries into the remote compartment.
- Press and hold the “MENU” and “OK” buttons simultaneously until the LED light blinks twice.
- Now enter the Emerson TV code for Spectrum remote programming.
- The LED light flashes twice to confirm the code. If the LED light flashes several times or lights up for a long time, you must re-enter the correct code until the remote gets the correct code.
Finally, test your remote by controlling the volume, changing channels and controlling more functions as expected. If the Emerson TV responds well, the remote is programmed successfully.
How To Program Spectrum Remote To Emerson TV Without Code
You don’t need to enter a code in this method. The codes in the remote database scan the device and find the correct code.
- Switch on your Emerson TV.
- Press and hold the “MENU” and “OK” keys until the LED light blinks twice.
- Press the “TV POWER” key on the remote. The LED of the power key illuminates.
- Now your remote is ready for programming.
- Press and hold the “UP” arrow key until the device turns off. Release the “UP” arrow keys to save the code when the device turns off.
- Now your remote is ready to use.
If the device didn’t turn off, you would need to try this method from step3 and need to check all the functions as expected.
Both programming methods are acceptable for Spectrum remote. However, the code entry method is much simple when compared to the auto-code search method. Also, the auto-code search method may take a long time, so you will need to keep holding the remote until it turns off while programming it. If you have any doubts, leave a comment for us.